What is the Best Skincare Routine for Someone Who Gets Lots of Sun Exposure?
Most of us crave the perfect skin, not only on the face but on the whole body. We can dream it as much as we want, but making way for it is crucial because it will mean having a disciplined and healthy skincare routine. As an individual who also craves the same, I have tried random product combinations that I thought would suit my skin. However, without a professional’s help, I ruined my skin more, leading me to my dermatologist. If you bump into this and are looking for a sign to know the best skincare routine, we got ZO Health Skincare for you!
What is ZO Health Skincare?
ZO Health Skincare products bring innovative perspectives to traditional skincare and push the boundaries of medical-grade skincare by integrating a fresh approach, product education, and powerful technologies. ZO creates comprehensive solutions for generating and maintaining healthy skin for anyone in different walks of life, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, skin type, and skin condition. ZO is perfect for correcting pigmentation and sun damage and protecting your skin against future damage.
ZO Health Skincare also can maintain its results and provide efficient daily skincare protection from the environment/
What does ZO Health Skincare treat?
ZO Health Skincare products are uniquely formulated for different skin types to give you optimal results at extraordinary value. The ZO aims to target visible signs of aging, such as the following:
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines
- Overall skin health
- Sensitive skin
- Skin texture
The products have been clinically proven to be effective in these skin issues.
What are the top 5 most well-known ZO Health Skincare products?
Before consulting your dermatologist about the best type of ZO Health Skincare for you, you might want to know the five most popular ZO Health Skincare products.
- ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish: This product utilizes magnesium oxide crystals in exfoliating dead skin cells to encourage a smooth, clear, and even-toned complexion. Another ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish component is baking soda; this substance is abrasive and will exfoliate the skin as its alkaline pH may disrupt the skin’s barrier. If you struggle to revive tired and dull skin, this product might suit you well!
- ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads: These oil control pads are alcohol-based and can remove oil, help smooth skin’s surface, and normalize pore size. These pads will likely provide the results mentioned with the help of a high concentration of alcohol formula. If your skin is extra sensitive, these alcohol-based pads might not be helpful in the long run.
- ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense: This serum is also called an äntioxidant serum”, containing reformulated proprietary serum. This advanced serum is clinically proven to strengthen the skin’s protective barrier while defending against premature signs of aging and environmental stressors.
- ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum: This is a lightweight serum with a high concentration of silicones and humectants, which help disguise signs of aging. Silicones create a thin film that can blur the appearance of wrinkles and lines, while humectants attract moisture which can plump the skin.
- ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Cleanser: Containing jojoba esters, this gel cleanser aids in gently exfoliating the skin as these jojoba esters help remove dead skin cells. The cleanser also contains salicylic acid and beta hydroxy acid, which help unclog the pores while exfoliating the skin.
What is the Best Skincare routine for avoiding sun damage?
If you are someone who struggles to beat sun damage despite wanting clear and healthy skin, then we might have some essential tips for you. Here are products and must-haves in your skincare routine:
- A brightening cleanser: You might have heard that cleansers are the basics in a skincare routine because they encourage cell turnover, which is an excellent way to start your morning and evening skincare routine. Sun damage is a culprit in making your skin look lackluster and dull, but a brightening cleanser can combat this.
- A moisturizer: Moisturizers are perfect for making your skin hydrated and fighting visible signs of premature aging. Sun damage can change the way your skin feels, functions, and looks, but moisturizers are a great product to fight these awful sun damage effects.
- A collagen-boosting antioxidant serum: Vitamin-C serums are great in countering sun damage because it offers corrective and protective benefits. The serum stimulates collagen production and protects the skin from free-radical sun damage.
- A sunscreen: If you think that wearing sunscreen is only perfect for beach trips, you are probably doing it wrong! Anytime you are exposed to the sun or radiation, sunscreen is a must! According to professionals, sunscreen is efficient in preventing skin cancer and photoaging. To get the most out of it, apply sunscreen as the last step of your daytime skincare routine and occasionally reapply throughout the day.
- A corrective night serum: Including this in your daily skincare routine fights dark spots and hyperpigmentation, one of the most common signs of sun damage. Corrective night serum is the most effective in the evening after cleansing and moisturizer. Sources recommend not using corrective night serum on the same day you use a retinoid treatment.
- A retinoid treatment: This is best applied at night while your skin repairs. Retinoid creams contain a retinoid, which helps lighten dark spots, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and minimize pores. Your dermatologist may recommend using the serum in the evening after cleansing and moisturizing. Remember that the retinoid treatment is not for daily usage.
What is the importance of the ZO Health Skincare product combination?
There is no problem if you use different product combinations from other brands. However, in ZO Health Skincare, all products are designed either uniquely for specific skin conditions or combinations because they are meant to be used together. That is why it is vital to ask your dermatologist what type of ZO Health Skincare suits you best and what product combinations are perfect for your skin routine.
If you are still searching for a dermatologist, Forma Medical is waiting for you around the corner! The medical aesthetics company is a provider of ZO Health Skincare. They enhance their service by giving customized and unique medicine while providing patients confidence through facial balance and harmony.
Are you ready to purchase and invest in your skincare routine with ZO Health Skincare? Contact the best medical aesthetics in town and pave the way to creating your healthiest and plumpest skin!